Thursday, March 29, 2012

c4k#2

World Book Day: Sharing Our Favorite Books

 Class 12 shared their favorite books using an app call audio boo. I copied the links so that I can share with you the talents of class 12.

Betty's favorite book 

Dylan's favorite book

Paige's favorite book

billy the beanMy Comment

Never used Audio boo until now so I decided to comment with a Audio boo on my Favorite book. Thanks for the great idea,  I plan to use this in the my class.
Thanks Cedric Lett
Student at the University of South Alabama in edm310

I enjoyed making my audio boo about my favorite book 


Mrs.Graham, E6 super stars


My name is Cedric Lett a student in EDM310 at the University Of South Alabama. I enjoyed your post on the beans. Your students pictures look great. Planting the beans gave the kids something to look forward to everyday when they get to school. Great job keeping your students engaged.
http://lettcedricedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment