Friday, March 9, 2012

C4T ASSIGNMENTS#2 Adventures in Pencil Integration

Why Were Your Kids Playing Games? and 10 Points on Pencils

By 

 John is a great teacher who has a passion to push his school to the next level by raising the bar at his school in education. I enjoyed reading his post because they gave my mine something to disgusted. my comments follow!

pencil me in

 

  Hello, my name is Cedric Lett. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. After reading your post I remember a post I read about keeping your students engaged in learning. The post compared engaging your students to entertaining your student. I believe that your post displays a great use of keeping your students engaged. Rodney Patrick spoke about the phrase "burp back" and easy way to open a students head and fill it up with every thing you know, then give them a test so they can give your knowledge back. I think its a must that we find other ways to teach. I enjoyed reading your post and look forward to reading many more. Here is a link to my class blog please feel free to visit and leave comments if you like.

week 2

 Once again great post and your choice of words was just amazing.Your right why ban cell phones laptops and any other form of technology from the schools, let just teach students how to use these devices correctly. Once again I am a student in edm310 at the University of South Alabama. Please feel free to visit my blog and leave comments if you like.

Thanks Cedric Lett

http://lettcedricedm310.blogspot.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment