Saturday, April 21, 2012

C4K4

skateboards



 week1

Joesph Kony

March 29th, 2012 by

Joeseph Kony is one of the most evil people in the world. He is the number one wanted person on the international courts list. Kony has been taking innocent children in Africa and forced them to kill, even their parents. If this happened one time in America it would be on the cover of every newspaper and magizine imaginable, but this has been going on for years. Africa has a very weak government so they can basically do whatever they want. We have brought this to the attention of the president numerous times but the President says we shouldent get involved. If you would like to learn more about this topic, pease watch the link below. Thank You.

My comment
 ce311431
Hello
My name is Cedric Lett a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Payne your right, Kony is a very bad person. The things that he is making those kids do wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere else. Great job adding the site so that people who didn’t already know of Kony could view the site. Your definitely on the right track when it comes to blogging keep up the good work. I will comment on your post weekly.

 Week 2

One of the things I like…

April 4th, 2012 by  

One of the things I like to do is to skateboard. I enjoy doing this with my friends. Below are some pictures of my favorite skate spots. I hope that you can try this sport and enjoy it for yourself.

 My Comment

I am Cedric Lett a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I also liked skateboarding when I was younger. Skateboarding is a fun, healthy and enjoyable hobby. I really like the pics you posted. I haven’t been on a skateboard in a while, but after looking at you’re post, I think I might give it a try again, very soon. Keep up the good work.


 week 3

 My Religion…

April 5th, 2012 by

This is my week five post on my religion. I am Christian, and I go to Calvary Christian school. We have Chapel every friday morning from 8:00 to 9:00. I have grown much closer to God in my whole life here. I hope that everyone can learn about God because God is the Alpha and the Omega the prince of Peace. Below I have some pictures of Churches that I got from http://www.picfindr.com/app/?search=.

My Comment

Payne
This is my last comment on your blog, Overall I feel that your doing a great job with posting every week, adding pictures and links to your posts. I didn’t attend a christian school, but I grew up in the church. I enjoy getting to know God on a daily basis. It’s great that you have such a great relationship with God and keep that, because it will take you a long way in life. Once again my name is Cedric a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.
Keep up the great work……

I enjoyed commenting on Payne's blog. He posted a blog post every week. Payne sent me a thank you note for commenting on his blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment